Summer 2020 Registration is NOW OPEN!
Share This Post:
Registration for online classes for the Summer 2020 semester is now open! Interested dual-enrollment students should email their onsite dual enrollment advisors to register for courses before seats run out. Interested undergraduate students should email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our offices at 305 463-7210 for more information. Click here to see our Dual Enrollment Equivalency List that indicates which courses fulfill specific high school requirements. AA requirements can also be reviewed here.
Please be cognizant for the following Summer 2020 semester deadlines:
- Last Day to Apply for Summer 2020: May 24th, 2020
- First Day of Summer 2020: June 15th, 2020
- Last day to add/swap classes: June 19th, 2020
- Last day to drop a class without penalty: June 26th, 2020
- Last day to withdraw from a class with a W grade: July 24th, 2020
- Last day of Summer 2020: August 7th, 2020
The following offerings will be available online this term, which begins on June 15th, and ends August 7th, 2020. All courses are worth three (3) credits unless otherwise specified:
- MAC 1105 College Algebra
- SLS 1101 College Success
- PSY 2012 Introduction to Psychology
- SYG 1000 Introduction to Sociology
- BSC 1005C Introduction to Biology & Lab
- GEB 1011 Introduction to Business
- MUL 1010 Music Appreciation
- HUM 1020 Introduction to Humanities
- ECO 2013 Macroeconomics
- CGS 1060 Introduction to Computer Technology and Applications
- AMH 2020 United States History from 1865
- DEP 2004 Human Growth and Development
- CHM 1020C Introduction to Chemistry & Lab (4 cr.)
- ENC 1101 English Composition I
- ENC 1102 English Composition II
- STA 2023 Statistics
If you wish to take a course that requires a prerequisite that you earned at an institution other than DC, or intend to fulfill through passing test scores, please contact the Director of Advising, Jonele Estomba, at email@example.com.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.