Advising for Dual Enrollment Students
Doral College is committed to the academic success and personal development of each of its students, and offers a variety of services designed to meet the needs of its unique population.
Student Services personnel are available to serve students regardless of location. General inquiries should be emailed to the Student Affairs helpdesk.The help desk system works by generating a “ticket” each time an email is received. That ticket is then tracked to resolution to ensure the student’s issue is solved.
Individualized Academic Advising
Doral College provides academic advising toward the completion of its Associate in Arts degree. To speak to an advisor, see your onsite academic advisor or schedule a phone session for degree planning here. In addition, the following documents have been provided to help you plan your degree.
- This Associate in Arts Degree Program Reference Sheet will help you familiarize yourself with the requirements of the College’s Associate in Arts degree.
- This Dual Enrollment Equivalency List/Pre-Req Guide indicates which courses fulfill specific high school and AA requirements. It also states what terms each course is offered, and which courses have a writing requirement.
- This Fully Online Suggested Academic Plan is a great guide for students who will be doing all or most of the degree online with Doral College.
- This Plan of Study (POS) Guide can be used to help navigate the student POS in our student information system, MaestroSIS.
- If you are planning to transfer in credit from Advanced Placement and CLEP exams, see our AA Planning Sheet with AP, AICE & CLEP Equivalents, and visit our Credit by Exam page.
- If you are just getting started, and planning to take both Doral College courses and Advanced Placement courses simultaneously, use this grade by grade AP for the AA Planning Sheet.